# 6 30 Day Blog Challenge (Libraries)


Libraries

I have always been fascinated by libraries. They have an almost magical quality about them and even their smell makes me feel at home. The best part is just thinking about all the stories that are just waiting to be told, fascinating new people to meet, and glorious adventures to take. 


I think this is partially why I loved Beauty and the Beast as a kid because I could relate to Belle so easily. We even love the same type of books. 


  “It’s my favorite! Far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise...” - Belle




There is nothing more inviting than a library full of books and so I will show a few of my favorites:










This one is really my dream library it just looks so cool and there is plenty of room for a massive collection of books.





What do you love most about libraries? Do you a picture of a great library you would like to share? Let me know in the comments below.








Comments